ICL Founder, Hank Rubin is an inspiring and award-winning speaker and presenter. Originally trained as a community organizer and teacher, Hank’s passion and experience as a public leader and antiracism activist in nonprofit, philanthropic, corporate, and academic roles breathe life, wit, and intelligence into his keynotes and panel presentations.
He’ll make you think, challenge your assumptions, and leave you with new tools and reflections for your leadership.
Speaking topics include:
- Lead for a Change!
- Are you a Collaborative Leader?
- How to be an Antiracist Leader
- Handling Leadership Saboteurs
- Challenges of Seeing Thru the Eyes of Those You Would Lead
- 11 Principles of Effective Collaborative Leadership